Monday 8 August 2011

my first post!

So, this is my first ever post, on my first ever 'proper blog'. I'm an aspiring journalist and writer and before, to be honest, I never loved the thought of blogging. I just saw it as a public diary, but now I understand that it's the 'thing-to-do' for any aspiring writer, musician, fashionista...


so, i'm 18 years old, i'm currently waiting on my A-level results and if I get the grades i'm hoping to study Journalism at Cardiff university, far away from my small oxfordshire hometown. I'm impatient, a stress-head, and argumentative, with an addiction to caffeine and shopping online on asos. My motto is you only live once.


I wanted to write this blog to write about the things that I care about, that I think are important, that I want to raise awareness to, that are controversial, and mostly, will get people talking. This is going to be a place of expression, and i'm going to write about everything from fashion to sex, from music to war, from births to death.
I hope that you read this blog, and that you become interested in it, because I have oh so much to say and I can guarantee I won't shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment